Corona protection regulation in our premises
From March 8, 2021, body-related services are available again at Relax Lounge in Russelsheim!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR VISIT!
Here is more info about it:
- You can make appointments for massages with us from Monday, March 8, 2021.
Please be sure to schedule your appointments with enough lead time.
We can receive only a limited number of guests.
- You are welcome to call us more often to ask for a short-term free appointment.
- No appointments are given to unknown callers (without transmitting the phone number). We are obliged to record your contact details.
- Under: land.nrw/corona you will regularly find the latest information on Corona protection measures.
- We have summarized the most important info for you.
- Before entering our practice, please disinfect your hands. Our facility is equipped with disinfection dispensers so that you have the possibility of disinfection all the time.
- You may only enter our practice with a protective medical mask. This must also be worn during treatment.
Please bring your own protective medical mask as we can only offer a limited number of masks.
- It is best to bring your current Corona rapid test or a self-test. Our staff is tested daily for Corona. If you would like us to perform a rapid test, please let us know prior to your appointment. In this case, we ask that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your appointment. We charge a fee of €10.00 for the quick test. You can also use your test elsewhere on that day.
- Facial massages are not available at this time.
- Couple massages are also not available at this time.
- Likewise, 4-hand massages are currently not possible.
- Visitors are required to leave their customer data with us. Your data will be kept with us for 4 weeks and then destroyed Of course, we treat your data very confidentially. You have the possibility to discreetly fill in the form and leave it in a sealed envelope in our daily mailbox. At the end of the day, the management removes the envelopes personally. Come to us only very healthy
- Please check your health situation before coming to us so as not to put anyone in danger. Appointments may also be canceled at short notice. Health comes first in all cases. Persons with symptoms of a respiratory infection or other symptoms typical of COVID-19 are NOT allowed to enter our rooms.
We look forward to your visit to the rest point! Please stay healthy!